Friday, November 6, 2009

Happy Second Anniversary


It's been two years since I started blogging with my friend Susi Q's support. Lots of water under the bridge since then. I love the opportunity for CREATIVE EXPRESSION it has given me to write daily my thoughts, stories, poems and anything that comes into my mind. It's helped me CONNECT with others in my family as well as make many new FRIENDS from all over the world. I've had the opportunity to TEACH several classes in creative blogging and family history blogs which have helped me stretch and learn more.

It's been fun to interact with those who leave comments on my daily posts. For those of you who don't, let me encourage you to say something once in a while. I appreciate your feedback on what I write, it's my PAYBACK for writing daily. You can comment as anonymous or if you have a google account, sign in and leave your reactions positive or negative to what I have written-I do appreciate it. THANKS!

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations. You are a very dedicated blogger, posting almost daily, with lots of cute clip art and pictures.

    My second anniversary is coming in January, but I've managed far fewer posts, and I doubt that I will become much more productive.

    Keep up the good work. It will continue to give me something to strive for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats lin. may you have many more anniversaries and am sure looking forward for lots more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always read your blog every day; it's on my list of favorites.

    As for me, Nov 20 will be my blog's 3rd anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess I'm at the 1.5 years mark, approximately. But It seems like I've been doing it forever.
    Congratulations on your anniversary. You are not only a faithful blogger, but also a faithful commentor. I appreciate that very much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy anniversary, Lin. You are a great blogger and a rich blessing in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary,LIN !Wow,two glorious years !It is always very interesting..reading your post.You always work a lot on it and have always delivered beautiful thoughts covering a varied range of topics...YOU AMAZE ME LIN !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Anniversary..Has it been two years..I have really enjoyed getting to know you via your blog and now your book... hugs.. Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Anniversary, Lin. I've been so happy to be part of your blogging family almost since I first started. I guess I'm still at 1.5 years yet just like Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats. Glad you enjoy it so much, and exchanging it with others, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Lin on this milestone. Your posts are always so interesting, your messages are truthful and thought provoking. I have learned much since I began following you. I eagerly look forward to each new post.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think my 2 years is in Feb. I'll have to look back. I am a faithful follower of your blog, and look forward to it.

    ReplyDelete