1. Volunteered at DUP-Daughters of Utah Pioneers museum as a docent
2. Attended two DUP Jubilees and a picnic/visited with old friends from New Harmony
3. Got a perm, color and cut for summer
4. Started water aerobics three times/week for an hour-can feel the difference-my stomach muscles are there again!
5. Spent Mother's Day with family, heard from all my sons and grandkids
6. Visited with local family members-spent the day at This is the Place State Park and decorated graves for Memorial Day
8. Wrote a gazillion articles and poems-submitted articles for my column for two months ahead and the HWG newsletter
9. Blogged daily-it's a fun habit and gives me a place to publish my thoughts
10. Facebooked daily-making contact with younger family members more and uploaded my family tree (see last post) with photos for four generations
11. Got registered for new Familysearch.org-our church's latest genealogy program and am cleaning up my family tree data
12. Submitted 12 entries for a writer's conference and got registered to go in Sept.
13. Visit taught my friends in church and attended the temple
14. Still reading First Things First by Stephen R. Covey and thinking about priorities and my mission statement
What have you been up to this past month? List a few in your comment or blog. Celebrate all the good things that happened and just learn from the more challenging events.