Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Blog Award

Well, how fun-someone named Teresa (who has written a blog entitled the The Write Way since 2004) gave me an award. Check out her blog for great ideas for writing. Don't know why she came to my blog but it sounds like she is an expert. The award is for:

Letters from Lin This blog offers an array of writings, thoughts, poems, and opinions. Lin teaches a creative writing and blog class in which she shares a picture on her site. Lin likes to connect with others.

I'm suppose to pick five other bloggers so I'll do that as I find out students of mine that have started new blogs. They need to contact me first then I'll put their link here. Thanks Teresa!

5 comments:

  1. You deserve this award. You are a great blogger. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the award. You're so deserving of this. Not only are you a great blogger, you always help others, and you keep me inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She came and gave you an award because you deserved it Lin. I think giving it to your students would be really great and give them a boost....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow... Lin is officially a two time award winning, published author. And best of all... she's a good friend, and mentor!

    Congrats!! and remember... you are loved. We may not need a reason, but you have given us plenty of them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Lin! You most certainly deserve this and every award there is available. I love that you're helping others as well. I've added your word site links to my blog. Thanks a bunch.

    ReplyDelete