Saturday, May 17, 2008

Success Ideas

Today I'm going to challenge myself to make a list with bullets with info taken from a talk by motivational speaker Len Ellis given locally.

  • Embrace possibilities
  • Make them work
  • Start where you are
  • Use what you've got
  • Do what you can


I think this can relate to everything, goals we have, and the life we live. I made a bulleted list. It wasn't that hard but it was something new to do. We all need challenges. What would like to do that is new?

3 comments:

  1. You made that look so easy. And, the list looks great, like we've done it forever with no problem. My turn now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good to me! I'll start on Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I copy cat again? First it was your anniversary garden. Now... it's your bullet list. It sounds pretty comprehensive to me. I especially love the last three.
    Start where you are.
    Use what you've got.
    Do what you can.

    I may type that up and carry it around in my wallet for a few months. Good stuff!!!!!

    ReplyDelete