Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Prizes for May Comments!

I'm looking to add some new friends in May who are willing to sign in with Blogger in the top right corner, register their email address so they can leave a comment on my blog or for those who are registered but haven't ever left a comment, I'm offering a surprise gift I will mail to you. Alicia-my stepdaughter is winner #1, Dorothy my friend from Roosevelt #2, and Musings #3.

For my regular commenters-thanks. I will each month send a surprise gift to the person with the most comments made that month who hasn't already won a gift. (Sorry Caryn!) What will the surprise gift be? Something fun and suited to each person if I already know you or something generic if I don't know you.

   

2 comments:

  1. You are so dang much fun!!! I love the creative ways you always seem to come up with to encourage writing and communication.

    I'm proud to call you, "BFF"

    ReplyDelete