Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Friendly Feedback

We all need positive feedback from our friends. It helps stabilize us in times of need either as we try to meet problems or celebrate joyous occasions. I'm thankful for the special friends I'm able to interact with both on the Internet blogging and emailing, and in person. That includes family who can be our best-est most loyal friends forever.

Thanks for all the support, concern, prayers and love from my friends and family. I'm almost back to normal health. My appetite has returned and some of my energy. This month will be an exciting one with Rachel joining our family as she and Jeff are married. Life is good!

2 comments:

  1. Hi ya...
    I couldn't agree more. Positive feedback from kith and kin can keep you writing and re-working what you've written... can encourage you to paint, re-decorate your house, get a new hair-do, join a little theater group, try and sell your great homemade cream pies... just about anything. Including getting up tomorrow morning and putting one foot in front of the other until you've walked through another difficult day.

    I'm so pleased that you're feeling better.... and I wrote you an e0-mail telling you how cute I think the announcements are. I LOVE them! Not only is it a cute picture of the young couple, but when I read that her parents are "ecstatic" to announce the marriage..." it just made me giggle. I'm still chuckling over it.

    Life is indeed sweet.

    I peeked in on a couple of your friends blogs. Dawn Mercedes and Susan's. Good stuff! Do youthink they mind if I read and comment now and then?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to know you are blessed with good friends. Everyone can certainly use those.

    Best Wishes to the Bride and Groom.

    ReplyDelete